25 Steps to Buying a Home
Thinking about Buying a Home, but not sure what’s involved? Here is a quick checklist showing the usual 25 Home Buying Steps to get you there.
- Choose your Realtor (me).
- Schedule a Pre-Move Consultation together.
- Get Pre-Qualified for Financing.
- Search for Homes.
- View Homes.
- Submit Offer(s).
- Seller Accepts your Offer.
- Open up Escrow and Deposit Earnest Money.
- Schedule Inspections.
- Submit Required Documents to the Lender.
- Review Title Report & CCR’s / HOA Guidelines.
- Attend the Home Inspection.
- Negotiate Repair Requests.
- Lender orders the Appraisal.
- Finalize Homeowner’s Insurance Policy.
- Loan goes into Underwriting.
- Order the Home Warranty.
- Loan Documents are Sent to the Title Company.
- Complete a Final Walk-Thru.
- Sign Loan Documents.
- Give Closing Funds to the Title Company.
- Establish Utility Accounts.
- The Transaction Funds & Records.
- You get the Keys!
- Move In.
We are here to guide you properly through this process and ensure your best interests are represented from start to finish. Questions? We don’t mind… ask us! There are a lot of Realtors in our marketplace, but we’re not created equal… the seller pays for your representation so why not hire someone whom will negotiate harder, communicate better and keep the stress as low as possible?