Thinking about Selling a Home, but not sure what’s involved or where to begin? Here is a quick checklist showing the usual 25 Home Selling Steps to make it happen:
- Choose your Realtor (me).
- Schedule a “Pre-Move Consultation” together.
- Repairs, Improvements & Touch-Ups.
- Deep Cleaning & Staging.
- Complete the Listing Forms.
- Schedule Videography & Photography.
- Install Yard Sign & Lockbox.
- Advertise your Home.
- Buyers will view your Home.
- Buyers will submit offers.
- You will accept a Buyer’s Offer.
- Escrow will Open and the Buyer Deposits Earnest Money.
- Buyer will schedule Inspections.
- Buyer will submit required documents to the Lender.
- Home Inspection takes place.
- Repairs are negotiated.
- Lender orders the Appraisal.
- The Buyer’s Loan goes into Underwriting.
- Loan Documents are sent to the Title Company.
- Buyer completes a Final Walk-Thru.
- Everyone signs their Closing Documents.
- Contact the Utility Companies to schedule turn-off.
- Move out and clean the home.
- The transaction Funds & Records.
- You get your Proceeds and the Buyer gets the Keys!
We are here to guide you properly through this process and ensure your best interests are represented from start to finish. Questions? We don’t mind… ask us! There are a lot of Realtors in our marketplace, but we’re not created equal… why not hire someone whom will negotiate harder, communicate better and keep the stress as low as possible?
Ready to get started or just want some general information? Give us a call @ 623-203-2264!