No, this won’t be Real Estate related, but it will give some ideas for things you and your spouse could do on “Date Night”. My wife and I have done many of these, but the most important thing is that you make time for each other, without kids or other distractions. I wrote a little bit about this previously here:
Without further adieu, here is a list of potential Date Night ideas:
- Go Cart Racing… we have gone to Octane Raceway.
- Golfing… for a cool experience with Food & Drinks you could check out Top Golf.
- Comedy Clubs… Tempe Improv is our favorite.
- Ice Skating
- Hiking… some options HERE.
- Cooking Classes
- Picnic Under the Stars
- Wine Tasting
- Bike Ride
- Batting Cages
- AZ Broadway Theatre
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Shooting Range (Friday Night is Ladies Night @ Shooter’s World)
- Food Truck Events
- 1st Friday Phoenix Art Festival
- Sporting Event
- Dance Lessons
- Dinner & a Movie are always an option too…
Here’s a new Restaurant & Bar about to open in Scottsdale that looks pretty cool, Bourbon & Bones Chophouse & Bar.
Hopefully this will point you in the right direction for some fun nights together. In the meantime, if you or someone you know is looking to make a move, we are here to help with those Real Estate needs. Give us a call @ 623-203-2264!