Justin Schlegel Owner
First of all, I’m a family man who loves spending time with my beautiful wife, Jennifer, our two daughters, Madison & Dakota, and son Colter! We also have three dogs (Samson, Patches & Em). When not helping clients, I love to travel, play football, enjoy cooking and working on just about anything in the garage.
I am raising a family of my own so often share in the same hard decisions you need to make and therefore can relate. A few years ago, we moved, selling our former home to then complete the purchase on our current, so I know all the emotions and logistics involved with making that type of transition happen.
My goal is to become your REALTOR® & Real Estate Resource for life that you can refer to family, friends, co-workers and anyone else you know needing assistance. There are many REALTORS® to choose from, but we’re not all the same… let me show you why I am the right choice for you. Don’t take my word for it though, please read my past client reviews and see what they had to say. Regardless of price range, all my clients receive the same customer service and I am never too busy for you or your referrals!
I feel industry involvement and giving back is essential to a well-rounded career so I have held various voluntary leadership positions for the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), Arizona Association of Realtors® (AAR) and our local Association (WeSERV) since 2010. I was President in 2018 and helped to lead the merger into what is now the 5th largest local association in the country. I currently sit on the Board of Directors for AAR & NAR. These roles have given me an opportunity to see how Real Estate works on a broader level along with making some invaluable relationships, all of which can help me better help you in your transaction.
- Owner, Team Leader, CNE, CSSN
- 2013 Realtor Magazine “30 Under 30” Award Winner
- 2019 “Realtor of the Year”
- AAR Director: 2013 – Present
- NAR Director: 2018 – Present
- 2012 RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2018 WeMAR President
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Broker’s License # BR542749000
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Arizona Association of Realtors®
- Member of the West & Southeast Realtors® of the Valley (WeSERV)
- Subscriber of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS)
- Broker Management of 50+ Real Estate Agents
- 1,500+ Closed Real Estate Transactions
- 200+ Closed REO Sales
- 200+ Closed Short-Sales
- Estate Asset Disposition
- New Construction
- Luxury Properties
- Retirement Communities
- Landlord & Tenant Representation
- Multi-Family / Apartments
- Commercial / Industrial Sales & Leasing
- Real Estate Team Management